Dahi Puri Chat
By April 6, 2017Published:
- Yield: 4 plates (4 Servings)
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 40 mins
- 24 Puris Puris Pani puri's puri
- 2 Cup Curd/ Dahi/Yogurt whisk the curd
- 2 Fist White Peas wash, soak and boil
- 2 Fist Green Moong wash, soak and boil
- 12 Tbsp Mithi Chutney Khajur Imli Paste
- 12 tsp Green Chutney Coriander Chilli paste
- 1 tsp Chilli powder to sprinkle
- 1 tsp Jeera powder to sprinkle
- 1 tsp Chat masala to sprinkle
- Nylon Sev for garnishing
- Coriander leaves finely chopped to sprinbkle
- Arrange 6 puris on a serving plate and crack a small hole in the center of each of the 6 puris.
- Stuff each puri - a little white peas and moong
- Top each puri with ½ tsp green chutney, 1½ tsp khajur imli ki chutney.
- Top each puri with approx. 1 tbsp of curd.
- Sprinkle with a little chilli powder, cumin seeds powder and salt on top.th
- Garnish the Dahi puris with Sev and chopped coriander
- Repeat this process for the other 3 plates